PT Acset Indonusa Tbk is an Indonesia-based construction company that provides technical and construction services in building, civil and marine work. Acset Indonusa has evolved into one of the leading building contractors of Indonesia. The company, established in 1995 by Ronnie Tan and Hilarius Arwandhi, focuses on the development of commercial, residential and industrial buildings. Notable projects of Acset Indonusa include Pacific Place (a shopping mall and hotel in Jakarta’s Central Business District), the Bahana Office Tower at Mega Kuningan (Jakarta), and Gandaria City Mall (Jakarta).
|Industry Sector||Property, Real Estate & Building Construction|
|Industry Sub Sector||Building Construction|
|Established||10 January 1995|
|Listed||24 June 2013|
|Listed Company Code||ACST|
|Major Shareholders (>5%)||Karya Supra Perkasa (50.10%)
Loka Cipta Kreasi (5.83%)
|Key Subsidiaries||Innotech Systems
Aneka Raya Konstruksi Mesindo
Stock Quote Acset Indonusa - ACST:
Acset Indonusa is an integrated Indonesian construction firm offering technical and construction services in building, civil engineering, foundation and ground engineering specialist works. It provides services that span across the entire value chain for general and infrastructure construction projects. The company's line of business is not confined to foundation works, but also covers structural works to finishing and including high-rise demolishing.
Acset Indonusa offers the following fields of work:
- Foundation and diaphragm wall works
- Controlled demolition of high-rise buildings in high density Central Business District (CBD) areas
- Contractor for high-rise premium quality projects
- Civil engineering work as well as infrastructure-related and power plant projects
- Full-scope construction services
- Construction support services such as form-work system, concrete pumping systems, passenger hoist and tower cranes
- Offers supporting equipment for construction projects (including sales of heavy equipment) and maintenance services for the equipment.
Acset Indonusa has been part of the Astra Group after it was acquired by Karya Supra Perkasa (KSP) in 2015. KSP is a subsidiary of United Tractors.
Acset Indonusa's Financial Highlights:
in billion IDR rupiah unless otherwise stated
¹ in IDR rupiah
Source: Acset Indonusa Annual Report 2016
Future Projection Acset Indonusa's Financial Highlights:
|P/E Ratio (x)|
in billion IDR, unless otherwise stated
Jalan Majapahit No. 26
South Petojo, Gambir
Jakarta - 10160
Phone: +62 21 351 1961
Fax: +62 21 3441 413