Update COVID-19 in Indonesia: 4,223,094 confirmed infections, 142,413 deaths (06 October 2021)
17 October 2021 (closed)
Jakarta Composite Index (6,633.34) +7.22 +0.11%
USD/IDR (14,146) -6.00 -0.04%
EUR/IDR (17,335) +57.05 +0.33%
Today Mitra Komunikasi Nusantara made a successful trading debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The company, a prepaid mobile credit wholesaler, became the 14th Indonesian company to conduct an initial public offering (IPO) on the IDX this year. Offered at an initial price of IDR 200 (approx USD $0.01) per share, the price rose 70 percent at its trading debut, finishing at IDR 340 per share. Mitra Komunikasi Nusantara is engaged in the trading and sales of smartphones, gadgets, and voucher reloading.
The company issued a total of 200 million shares, equivalent to 20 percent of its enlarged capital, hence raising IDR 40 billion (approx. USD $2.9 million). About 70 percent of the proceeds is to be used for capital expenditure for further business expansion (particularly for expanding the number of retail outlets as well as the construction of a new manufacturing factory), while the remaining 30 percent is to be used for debt repayments to private banks. Underwriter for the IPO is Minna Padi Investama.
After the IPO, Media Komunikasi Nusantara Korporindo still controls a 80 percent stake.
Mitra Komunikasi Nusantara is Indonesia's sole agent for the import and wholesale of Cyrus branded mobile devices. The company also has partnerships with local telecom operators (Telkomsel Indonesia, Indosat, XL Axiata, Telkom Indonesia, and Hutchison 3 Indonesia) for the distribution of vouchers.
Last Update: 29 Mar 2021
IPOs on the Indonesia Stock Exchange up to 26 October 2015
|Company||P: 29 Mar 2021||P: 28 Mar 2021||Gain/Loss||P/E ttm||Yield %||Gain/Loss YTD|
|Bank Yudha BhaktiBBYB||498||494||0.81%||N/A||0.00%||40.68%|
|Mitra Keluarga KaryasehatMIKA||2,720||2,750||-1.09%||N/A||0.00%||4.62%|
|Mitra Energi PersadaKOPI||565||565||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||13.00%|
|PP Properti Tbk.PPRO||75||77||-2.60%||N/A||0.00%||-19.35%|
|Mega Manunggal PropertyMMLP||358||376||-4.79%||N/A||0.00%||24.31%|
|Merdeka Copper GoldMDKA||2,300||2,330||-1.29%||N/A||0.00%||-2.13%|
|Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk.BUKK||880||870||1.15%||N/A||0.00%||-11.11%|
|Garuda Metalindo Tbk.BOLT||715||710||0.70%||N/A||0.00%||-10.63%|
|Anabatic Technologies Tbk.ATIC||705||665||6.02%||N/A||0.00%||-17.06%|
|Binakarya Jaya Abadi Tbk.BIKA||163||175||-6.86%||N/A||0.00%||-17.26%|
|Bank Harda Internasional Tbk.BBHI||1,285||1,380||-6.88%||N/A||0.00%||33.16%|
|Victoria Insurance Tbk.VINS||111||112||-0.89%||N/A||0.00%||23.33%|
|Mitra Komunikasi Nusantara Tbk.MKNT||50||50||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||0.00%|
Green colour indicates upward movement
Red colour indicates downward movement
P = price; E = earnings; D = dividend; Yield = D/P
"N/A" indicates P/E < 0 (negative earnings)
"-" indicates E,D,P or YTD is not available