Update COVID-19 in Indonesia: 1,298,608 confirmed infections, 35,014 deaths (23 February 2021)
23 February 2021 (closed)
USD/IDR (14,146) -6.00 -0.04%
EUR/IDR (17,335) +57.05 +0.33%
Jakarta Composite Index (6,272.81) +17.50 +0.28%
Are you looking for the latest products and services to improve your e-Commerce business? Or do you plan to promote brand awareness for your latest technology and solution in the field? Join us at the 4th e2eCommerce Indonesia Conference & Exhibition on 25-26 September at Balai Kartini, Jakarta, this year.
Attended by over 400 senior e-Commerce leaders, this conference explores the latest strategies tapping on both the local and international opportunities in the field.
Get in touch with us today to explore how you can be part of the conference. Be it to exhibit in front of 2,500+ visitors or to speak with 400+ delegates from across Asia, this is the crowd that you need to meet to strengthen your foothold in the market.
The early bird price ends on 31 August 2019, book now to save more.
Need further convincing? Here are the top seven reasons why e2eCommerce Indonesia is an event that you cannot miss out on this year:
1. High-Level Conference; More than 50 local and international thought leaders providing fresh insights and case studies at the conference. Click here to view full agenda.
2. Meet With Top Tier Solution Companies to Improve Your Business; 80 companies showcasing their latest technology and solutions to help with your
e-commerce business. Click here to have a face-to-face conversation next month.
3. Over 50 Influential Speakers Speaking at The Conference; More than 50 senior representatives from Blibli.com, Bukalapak, DANA, JD.ID, Lazada, and more are joining us at the 4th e2e Commerce Indonesia. Click here to view the latest speaker line up.
4. High-Level Business Matching; the Business Matching system offers each buyer and exhibitor the opportunity to select relevant parties to conduct business meetings. Click here to apply for the business matching program.
5. Enormous Networking Opportunity; with over 2,500 expected attendees joining us, the 4th e2eCommerce Indonesia is an important platform for professionals to connect with the right people and open conversation for new business and career opportunities. Click here to get involved.
6. Free to Attend On-Floor Activities; jam-packed with 6 sessions across 2 days, these free learning opportunities are available on first-come-first-serve basis. Sign up here today to avoid disappointment.
7.IoT Makers Creation Award; IoT Makers Creation 2019 is an initiative of the government and Indonesia IoT associations as an ongoing program to find and develop potential IoT solution developers in various regions. Partnered with ASIOTI, this award gives recognition to the top innovators in the field to acknowledge their contribution to.