24 January 2020 (closed)
USD/IDR (13,634) -13.01 -0.10%
EUR/IDR (15,019) -18.42 -0.12%
Jakarta Composite Index (6,244.11) -5.10 -0.08%
The Public Private Partnership (PPP): Financing, Projects & Contracts workshop is back for 2020. With more sessions in different locations, Infocus International is delighted to bring one of their best events to professionals from all around the world.
“Excellent course for anyone involved in PPP. Highly recommended. Excellent course director!” said Beverly Nelson, the project manager for PNG Ports Corporation.
This workshop provides sector-by-sector analysis of PPP models and structures, covering infrastructure, transportation, energy, healthcare, housing, water & waste, finance & economic affairs, IT & telecom, aviation, defence, commerce and other relevant industries. At the end of the workshop, participants will construct and use a real PPP model based on a real example by using Excel.
We need new infrastructure. Roads, airports, schools, hospitals and housing: the list is enormous and growing. Yet severely limited budgets, economic uncertainty caused by volatile commodity prices, and deficits continue to prevent government at all levels from delivering the kinds of structural change that has always been needed.
In response, some countries have developed relatively successful PPP programmes - similar in many ways yet with specific national characteristics. Challenges remain throughout each region and are intensifying in the current environment. Merely grasping the concepts of PPP does not do justice to our great responsibility of having an ownership in the country’s future. We already know what we need to do, now is the time to really discover HOW.
This master class aims to do just that. Beginning with an in-depth understanding of how PPPs work, from financial, commercial, project & legal aspects, we seek to push our participants to innovate with real life case studies, group discussions and technical evaluation.
- Financial & Commercial aspect of PPP, e.g. funding, how to attract investors, project finance, ROI
- Project aspect of PPP, e.g. project planning, cost control, risks, implementation
- Legal aspect of PPP, e.g. contract, regulation, dispute resolution
- Sector-by-sector analysis of PPP models and structures
- Building a real PPP model using Excel
Benefits of Attending
- Source funding for local and international projects
- Evaluate the successes and failures of private finance
- Know when a project can and cannot be delivered through private finance
- Implement, structure and strategise PPP/PFI projects
- Review PPP financing options and financial models to optimise ROI
- Appreciate different models of private finance infrastructure delivery
- Learn best practice for the delivery of PPP contracts
- Analyse financial and legal aspects of PPP contracts
- Place PPP projects in global context and evaluate the future structure, challenges and prospects for infrastructure in the region
- Apply the principles of US, European and global private finance experience to other markets
- Develop an understanding of the future of private finance for infrastructure
- Learn best practice in PPP modelling
- Build a reliable PPP model from scratch using Excel
Who Should Attend
- Government officials
- PPP units
- Finance & Accounting
- Strategic Planning
- Project Finance
From both the public and private sectors, including but not limited to:
- Water & Waste Management
- Finance & Economic Affairs
- IT & Telecom
- Commerce and Industry
Practical Computer-Based Exercises
To take full advantage of the hands-on exercises, please bring your laptop equipped with Excel. USB flash drives containing example files will be provided.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, to testify your endeavor and serve towards your professional advancement.
Dates & Locations:
30 March – 3 April 2020, Kuala Lumpur
22 – 26 June 2020, London
31 August – 4 September 2020, Johannesburg
11 – 15 October 2020, Dubai
23 – 27 November 2020, Singapore
About Infocus International Group
Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities. Infocus International recognizes clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on high value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured through intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights.
Any queries, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0274