With dozens of speakers, ranging from big-name companies to promising start-ups, this show is positioned as one of the top events in Indonesia for networking and gaining further insight into the direction of eCommerce & online retail.
The speaker's line-up for the event is really heating up, in the last week we’ve confirmed incredible speakers, such as:
- Zaldy Masita, Chairman, Asosiasi Logistik Indonesia
- Fanky Christian, Chairman, DPD APTIKNAS DKI Jakarta
- Fadhilah Mathar, Resource and Administration Director, BAKTI Kominfo
- Syaifullah Agam, Non-Banking Access Director, BEKRAF
- Sindu Sirat, Vice President, Express Delivery, BLIBLI.COM
- Dean Krstevski, Chief Operating Officer, DANA
- Jan Oudeman, Founder & CEO, Grivy
- Dea Surjadi, Head of Indonesia, Golden Gate Ventures
- Fajar Budiprasetyo, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer, Happy Fresh
- Muliadi Jeo, Chief Technology Officer, ICUBE
- Edward Ismawan Chamdani, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Ideosource Venture Capital
- Adrian Asharyanto Gunadi, Co-Founder & Chairman, Investree
- Raditya Danu Wardhana, VP Business Operations & Transformation, Ralali.com
- Teresa Wibowo, CEO, PT. Omni Digitama Internusa (Ruparupa.com), part of Kawan Lama Group
- Harya Putra, Co-Founder and COO, Warung Pintar
There are over 32 conference sessions covering digital delivery, last mile, warehousing, supply chain, sustainable delivery and cross border.
Due to high demand tickets are selling fast. Please click here to secure early bird price until 31st August 2019.
Top Exhibiting Companies
More than 80 of the most innovative technology and solution companies in the ASEAN region are exhibiting at e2eCommerce Indonesia 2019, have a look at some of our exhibitors
Free magazines for e2eCommerce Indonesia participants and delegates to download, please follow this link.
PT. Omni eComm Expo
The Vida Building Floor 3A Unit 6
Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 2966 1365