Seeing various startup companies - across the globe (but also in Indonesia) - having developed into influential unicorns with a valuation of at least USD $1 billion, startup companies deserve some special attention. It is true, however, that most startups end in failure and therefore it is important to fully comprehend all aspects involved when establishing, running, and buying or selling a startup company to turn it into a success.
The book "Investing in Digital Startups", written by senior business consultant William Yang, shares valuable information on these topics.
Note: the book is only available in the Indonesian language
The book covers the following topics:
• Investing in people, not assets
• How to determine the value of a startup company that has no physical assets
• How to find good business among all those thousands of startup business proposals
• How to differentiate startups that can succeed and fail
• How many shares to buy
• How to negotiate with a startup company
• How to maintain a startup that we have invest in
• Calculate the ROI of a startup business that sometimes looks like a money-burning business
• Know where to sell this startup, and at what price
• And, if you are an owner of a startup company, you better know what goes on in the mind of an investor
Price: IDR 100,000
Order through firstname.lastname@example.org or WA 087884106944