On Friday 16 February 2018 markets are closed for Chinese New Year
15 February 2018 (closed)
USD/IDR (13,570) -87.00 -0.64%
EUR/IDR (16,903) +14.54 +0.09%
Jakarta Composite Index (6,591.58) -2.82 -0.04%
So far this year, a total of 23 companies have conducted an initial public offering (IPO) - hence listed - on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. This is a good rebound from only 14 listings in 2016 when uncertain domestic and foreign conditions made companies hesitant to go public. Considering eight IPOs are currently in the pipeline, we should see a good year for IPOs in Indonesia.
In full-year 2017 the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) actually targets to see a total of 35 IPOs. This may be a tough target to achieve because preparing an IPO takes plenty of time and we are already approaching the end of the year.
Samsul Hidayat, Director of Corporate Listing at the IDX, recently said three more state-owned enterprises are ready to list on the local bourse: (1) PP Presisi, (2) Wika Gedung, and (3) Garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF) AeroAsia. Earlier, it was speculated that state-owned Jasa Armada Semesta was also planning an IPO in 2017. However, so far, the company is yet to announce its plans to the IDX.
He added that several startup companies are also eager to list on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, for example M Cash Integrasi (a unit of Kresna Graha Investama). Earlier, it was said that M Cash Integrasi would list in October using its April corporate earnings report. We assume this plan has not been revised.
Today (03/10), Indonesian textile manufacturer Trisula Textile Industries officially made its trading debut, becoming the 23rd company to IPO in Indonesia in 2017. The company offered 300 million shares, or 20.69 percent of its paid up capital, to investors for a price of IDR 150 a piece. This IPO is reportedly oversubscribed 1.62 times and its shares immediately surged slightly over 20 percent during the first trading session on Tuesday.
Earlier, Trisula Textile Industries said it targets to collect up to IDR 45 billion (approx. USD $3.3 million) from the IPO. About 71 percent of the funds will be used to purchase machinery for the company's production process, mostly weaving machines. The remaining 29 percent will be used for working capital supporting the company's operations.
Another company that is planning to list on the Indonesia Stock Exchange this week is Kioson Komersial, an e-commerce startup. It set its offering price at IDR 300 per share. The company plans to sell 150 million shares, equivalent to 23.07 percent of its paid up capital.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2018
IPOs on the Indonesia Stock Exchange up to 3 October 2017
|Company||P: 15 Feb 2018||P: 14 Feb 2018||Gain/Loss||P/E ttm||Yield %||Gain/Loss YTD|
|Forza Land IndonesiaFORZ||730||740||-1.35%||N/A||0.00%||-5.19%|
|Industri dan Perdagangan Bintraco DharmaCARS||1,470||1,470||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||7.30%|
|Nusantara Pelabuhan HandalPORT||655||655||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||86.08%|
|Pelayaran Tamarin SamudraTAMU||3,710||3,710||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||1.92%|
|Cahayasakti Investindo SuksesCSIS||1,625||1,625||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||8.70%|
|Terregra Asia EnergyTGRA||520||520||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||-4.59%|
|First Indo American Leasing Tbk.FINN||135||131||3.05%||N/A||0.00%||26.17%|
|Alfa Energi Investama Tbk.FIRE||1,475||1,475||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||10.07%|
|Totalindo Eka Persada Tbk.TOPS||4,130||4,140||-0.24%||N/A||0.00%||15.69%|
|Kirana Megatara Tbk.KMTR||454||444||2.25%||N/A||0.00%||-2.99%|
|Hartadinata Abadi Tbk.HRTA||288||284||1.41%||N/A||0.00%||0.00%|
|MAP Boga AdiperkasaMAPB||1,900||1,850||2.70%||N/A||0.00%||0.26%|
|Armidian Karyatama Tbk.ARMY||288||292||-1.37%||N/A||0.00%||-4.00%|
|Buyung Poetra Sembada Tbk.HOKI||442||434||1.84%||N/A||0.00%||27.75%|
|Marga Abhinaya Abadi Tbk.MABA||1,035||1,030||0.49%||N/A||0.00%||-0.48%|
|Megapower Makmur Tbk.MPOW||262||264||-0.76%||N/A||0.00%||-11.49%|
|Mark Dynamics Indonesia Tbk.MARK||1,805||1,800||0.28%||N/A||0.00%||12.81%|
|Ayana Land International Tbk.NASA||382||382||0.00%||N/A||0.00%||-8.61%|
|Emdeki Utama Tbk.MDKI||330||320||3.12%||N/A||0.00%||17.86%|
|Trisula Textile IndustriesBELL||216||218||-0.92%||N/A||0.00%||2.86%|
Green colour indicates upward movement
Red colour indicates downward movement
P = price; E = earnings; D = dividend; Yield = D/P
"N/A" indicates P/E < 0 (negative earnings)
"-" indicates E,D,P or YTD is not available