Currently no breaking news
last 24 hours
- - Markets: Indonesian stocks climb 0.01%, rupiah depreciates 0.02% on Thursday
- - Markets: Indonesian stocks & rupiah weaken slightly on Thursday morning
- - Breaking News: Hawaii judge extends temporary halt to Trump's travel ban
- - Markets: Dow Jones fell 0.2%, its 9th losing session in the past 10
- - News Flash: Seoul court hears Park arrest case
- - Commodities: Crude oil price continues to extend its surge
- - Markets: Asian stocks mixed on Thursday morning
older breaking news items
- - Markets: Indonesian stocks rise 0.93%, rupiah appreciates 0.03% on Wed.
- - Markets: Southeast Asian stocks up on strong US consumer data
- - Breaking News: Indonesia's Jakarta Composite Index hits new record high on Wed.
- - Markets: Trump stock rally back on track in the USA?
- - Currency: Most Asian currencies weakening against the US dollar on Wed.
- - Markets: Indonesia leading Asia's stock markets on Wednesday
- - News Flash: Donald Trump rolls back US carbon laws
- - News Flash: It's "Brexit" day for the UK, May signed Article 50
- - Markets: Asian stock markets climb as worry subsides
- - Markets: Indonesian stocks fall 0.47%, rupiah appreciates 0.13% on Monday
- - Currency: Indonesia's rupiah appreciates slightly against USD on Monday morning
- - Markets: Indonesia's Jakarta Composite Index falls slightly after opening on Monday
- - Markets: Japan's yen rises, markets are wary
- - Markets: Risk off sentiment in Asia on early Monday morning
- - News Flash: EU officials warn on Brexit costs